Jared's WWE Superstar Shakeup
WWE Superstar Shakeup What I have decided to do is give 4 superstars from RAW and 4 superstars from Smackdown (tag team's will count as 'one person') a change of scenery. The change might have a reason why or just the superstars name. I'm going to exclude NXT because with the call-ups coming this week, I don't feel like there will be much shift there. Jared's Shakeup: RAW to Smackdown Jeff Hardy - My reasoning behind Jeff changing over to SDLive is for the fact that he didn't return as a full blown Brother Nero. So I feel like, even though that character might come about sooner than later, Jeff will probably end up on SDLive. Finn Balor - Sending Finn over to SDLive is not a downgrade at all. I think that he will benefit from a run at the US or possibly WWE championships, without having to be in Braun, Roman or Brock's shadow. Also, the whole Balor Club thing is great but how can they be a group when they're never together or never go to ...

Comments
Post a Comment